Corona Virus Update
As we monitor the spread of COVID-19, we want to keep you informed about what ALLIE J. SALON is doing to prevent the spread of coronavirus in our community and how you can help.
WHAT YOU CAN DO
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by
staying home/rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick. Symptoms may appear
2–14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
WHAT ALLIE J. SALON IS DOING
At ALLIE J. SALON, you can expect to see our staff cleaning frequently touched
surfaces more often, including doorknobs, phones, banisters, handrails, throughout the facility and the tools we use to perform services.
WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT COVID-19
According to the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), the novel coronavirus
is part of a large family of viruses common in people and many different species of animals.
The virus causes a respiratory disease called COVID-19. Symptoms may appear 2-–14 days
after exposure and include fever, cough, and shortness of breath.
The CDC recommends everyday preventative actions to help prevent the spread of respiratory
• Avoid close contact with people who are sick
• Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth
• Stay home when you are sick
• Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
• Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going
to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing your nose, coughing or sneezing
On behalf of the Allie J. Salon team, we wish you and your family the best of health in this difficult time.